I am a research scientist at valeo.ai. Previously, I was a PhD. student at Technicolor and Inria under supervision of Joaquin Zepeda, Patrick Pérez and Rémi Gribonval. My PhD thesis was focused on large scale image search.
My research interests are machine learning and computer vision, in particular, I am interested in unsupervised learning, transfer learning, and generative modeling.
- Code for QuEST is available at valeoai/QuEST.
- Our work on conditional layout-scene generation (Semantic Palette), is accepted at CVPR’21.
- Our paper on knowledge distillation QuEST is accepted at ECCV’20.
- Our work on methods for training with generated images This dataset does not exist: training models from generated images is accepted at ICASSP’20.
- Our paper DADA is accepted at ICCV’19. [Code]
- My PhD. thesis received 1st prize by Fondation Rennes 1 in the field of Maths, Science and Technology of information and communication.
- Our paper ADVENT accepted at CVPR’19 (oral). [Code]